Members of the EPSC
All members of the EPSC are elected by the membership for a term of three years, renewable once. The EPSC is led by an elected Chair and is made up of up to two representatives for each professional constituency and one representative for each national constituency.
The chair of the EPSC is also a CDI Board Director and voting member of the CDI.
The CDI’s Head of Professional Development and Standards is a permanent. non-elected member of EPSC and has EPSC voting rights.
If you wish to raise a matter with the EPSC, contact a relevant constituency member, the EPSC Chair or the CDI Head of Professional Development and Standards.
Chair of EPSC: John Walker
- Career education, leadership in schools, colleges and HE: Liz Reece and Mark Fox
- Career guidance, coaching in the public sector: Hannah Courtney-Bennett and Georgie Blackburn
- Career guidance, coaching in the public sector including education: Mark Yates and Luisa Moreno
- Professional development, including training, research and sector development: Jacqui Phipps and Sue Edwards
- Career guidance, coaching in the voluntary and community sector: Cordelia Wise
- CDI Head of Professional Development and Standards: Claire Johnson