Full career guidance qualifications
There are several routes to gain a full qualification at level 6 or level 7 (SCQF level 11) and be recognised as a career development professional, qualified to offer career guidance and able to apply to join the Register of Career Development Professionals:
- Qualification in Career Development incorporated within Master’s/Post Graduate Diploma in Career Development by UK universities, and awarded by the CDI.
- Level 6 Diploma in Career Guidance and Development offered by the CDI Academy and other OCR Centres.
- Higher Apprenticeship: Career Development Professional (Level 6 Diploma in Career Guidance and Development)
- Post Graduate Qualifications : University of Warwick
- Post Graduate Qualifications: Birkbeck University
- BA (Hons) Guidance and Counselling: University of Northumbria