The CDI Council
The CDI Council is an advisory body that represents the interests of the membership. The purpose of the Council is two-fold:
- To provide feedback, updates and input from Regional and Nations members to inform CDI activities
- To consider reports from the CDI Board and provide advice based on the interests of the profession
The Council is made up of:
- The CDI President who chairs the Council
- President Elect
- Honorary Secretary
- Chief Executive
- A representative from each of the regions of England and the nations of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
- Members of the CDI Executive and Board may also attend meetings.
The CDI Council meets twice a year and members of the council will:
- Provide a regional and nations focus by consulting with local members and providing feedback in the council.
- Contribute to business and strategic plans by reviewing and discussing reports submitted by the Board.
- Take part in the judging panels for the UK Career Development Awards.