- For universities, training providers, charities, sector skills councils and private companies, including any organisation from the corporate, public, community or voluntary sectors
- Affiliate membership demonstrates that you are committed to providing high quality careers development activities and subscribe to the CDI Code of Ethics
- An affiliate organisation nominates one person to receive and manage membership benefits
- Promote yourself with the CDI Affiliate Organisation logo
- Promote your organisation as part of the CDI network: add your organisation's profile to the CDI website, featuring your logo, description, and web link. View the Affiliate Organisations List
- Your organisation can benefit from discounted rates on a range of commercial opportunities with us, including exhibiting at CDI events, advertising and promotional activity, and recruitment advertising on the CDI Careers in Careers job board.
- Access 600+ resources in the CPD Resources area: from the history of the profession to the latest research into best practice and the impact of careers (accessed from the members’ only part of the website)
- Attend free CPD webinars to explore topics of interest and record CPD hours in the Members' Area
- Join our Expert training sessions at discounted rates, accessing presentations and workshops by thought leaders and expert practitioners across career development
- Develop your digital skills with free practical training via our Digital Bytes webinars
- Book your discounted place at the CDI National Conference and UK Career Development Awards
- Join our professional communities via our member-only social media groups, to network and learn from other practitioners: Community of Practice: Career Development Professionals, Community of Practice: Careers Leaders and Career Development in Scotland
- Take part in careers community meetings in your region, managed by the CDI regional reps, with discussion and support from practitioners from all areas of career development
- Receive your quarterly Career Matters magazine (hard copy) with features on the latest research and practice, spotlight on different careers and reviews of books, resources and websites (back copies are available in the CPD Resources section in the members' only area)
- Read our monthly email updates: CDI News, Chief Executive Update, Training and Events, and CPD Resources
- Receive your free NICEC journal - free pdf copy twice a year in April and October (back copies are available in the CPD Resources section in the members' only area)
We can take card payments over the telephone - please call: 01384 445629/01384 376464 Option 5 Finance & Payments.
To the Career Development Institute at Lloyds Bank, Sort Code 30-98-21, Account 25337168
Please remember to supply your membership or invoice number as a reference on your payment.
Pay any CDI invoice using the secure GoCardless one-off payment system, request a link by emailing Lyn.firstname.lastname@example.org with your membership or invoice number.
We accept Direct Debit in single-payments or in a range of instalment options (admin fees may apply.) Please contact email@example.com who can support you in setting up a direct debit.