- If you are no longer practising but want to stay in touch with your professional community and benefit from our services, you can transfer to retired membership at a reduced cost
- Remain an active part of the CDI community, keep up to date with the sector and lend your expertise to the next generation of professionals
- Develop your digital skills to help you connect with others online by accessing our free Digital Bytes webinars
- Share your knowledge in our active, member-only communities on social media: Community of Practice: Career Development Professionals, Community of Practice: Careers Leaders and Career Development in Scotland
- Access 600+ resources in the CPD Resources area: from the history of the profession to the latest research into best practice and the impact of careers (accessed from the members’ only part of the website)
- Attend free CPD webinars to explore topics of interest and record CPD hours in the Members' Area
- Join our Expert training sessions at discounted rates, accessing presentations and workshops by thought leaders and expert practitioners across career development
- Receive your quarterly Career Matters magazine (hard copy) with features on the latest research and practice, spotlight on different careers and reviews of books, resources and websites (back copies are available in the CPD Resources section in the members' only area)
- Read our monthly email updates: CDI News, Chief Executive Update, Training and Events, and CPD Resources
- Receive your free NICEC journal - free pdf copy twice a year in April and October (back copies are available in the CPD Resources section in the members' only area)
We can take card payments over the telephone - please call: 01384 445629/01384 376464 Option 5 Finance & Payments.
To the Career Development Institute at Lloyds Bank, Sort Code 30-98-21, Account 25337168
Please remember to supply your membership or invoice number as a reference on your payment.
Pay any CDI invoice using the secure GoCardless one-off payment system, request a link by emailing Lyn.firstname.lastname@example.org with your membership or invoice number.
We accept Direct Debit in single-payments or in a range of instalment options (admin fees may apply.) Please contact email@example.com who can support you in setting up a direct debit.