Keeping your knowledge and skills up to date and constantly learning new ways of working is the hallmark of a professional
If you are going to maximise your potential for lifetime employability, it is essential that you maintain high levels of professional competence by continually upgrading your skills and knowledge.
We recognise that we have a critical role to play in retaining public confidence in careers practitioners and further raising standards of delivery of advice and guidance linked to learning and work. With these aims in mind we provide a well developed annual programme of training and CPD opportunities that are open to members and non-members.
- Traditional one-day themed conferences – eg HE Advisers Conference; Student Conference; Careers Educators Conference
- Skills workshops and training days – eg Practical Career Guidance Skills; Personal Branding – the key to getting that ideal job; Demystifying Career Coaching; Current expectations on schools relating to 14-19 education etc
- On-line webinars – Eg The Importance of the Register and Recording your CPD
- Annual CDI Conference and Exhibition – covered in a separate paper
- National conferences with partners - eg National Career Guidance Show; Total Professions Conference
Everyone who attends a CDI training event will receive a CPD Certificate.
Recording your CPD
Members of the CDI can access a CPD recording system through the Members' Area of this website.
All our events should be booked online. If you experience any problems with booking an event or would like to discuss an event in more detail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01384 445630.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Please contact email@example.com or call 01384 445627.