All entry material is now available to download below:
Please do not be shy about applying. Self-nominations and entries from student members are welcome and encouraged.
Judging panels will use the following criteria:
- Excellent and evidenced response from customers/clients/staff/partner organisations
- A model of best practice – this is not about financial investment or people, but good practice
- Evidence of inclusive practice and/or challenging stereotypes
- Innovation – this is about value-added not scale or scope
- Contribution to the development of the profession/career development practices
- Adherence to the Award entry guidelines.
Any Individual Member or Affiliate Organisation can apply for any or all of the Award Categories. All members, including student members, are encouraged to self-nominate.
Entrants to the Best Practice Careers Company CPD Programme (large and small); Innovative Employer Engagement Activity and Higher Education – Widening Participation Pre-Entry Guidance Awards do not need to be CDI Affiliate Organisations, although this is encouraged.
The Rodney Cox Lifetime Achievement Award will be nominated, agreed and presented by the CDI Board, led by the President, Virginia Isaac.
All short listed entrants must agree to attend the Awards Dinner on Wednesday 8 March 2017.
Monday 12 September Awards launched through website and News by Email
Friday 30 December Closing date for entries at 1700
TBC January 2017 Short Listing Panel
TBC February 2017 Final Judging Panel
Winners notified At the UK Career Awards Dinner – Hilton Hotel, Leeds on Wednesday 8 March 2017