Introduction to Using Webinar Technology (Free webinar)
Monday 3rd April 2017, 16:00 - 16:45
Monday 8th May 2017, 16:00 - 16:45
Monday 12th June 2017, 16:00 - 16:45
(Each session will last approximately 30mins)
Webinar training programmes are growing in popularity due to increasing pressures of time and less flexibility and availability to physically attend training and continuous professional development opportunities. However, although webinars provide many solutions, they carry an assumption that everyone is familiar with the technology and feels comfortable participating in online activity. This webinar will address this assumption head-on and provide CDI members with a safe environment to experiment accessing Webinar technologies and communicating professionally without the fear of getting it wrong or causing any embarrassment.
To empower CDI members to experiment using technologies to plan, access and participate in a live webinar. To raise awareness of the CDI’s free webinar sessions and how these can contribute to your ongoing CPD.
By the end of the session participants will have:
- Identified what is necessary to plan effectively for participating in a webinar, including environmental and technical factors.
- Shared any anxieties and fears they have prior to commencing the webinar via email or over the phone.
- Networked with like-minded professionals at an introductory stage to participating in webinars.
- Accessed and participated in a live webinar.
- Reviewed the CDI’s range of free CPD webinar activities and access arrangements.
Upcoming Dates for this event
- Mon 12 Jun 2017 (Deadline for booking tickets is Mon 12 Jun 2017)
- Webinar, ,
- Mon 08 May 2017 (Deadline for booking tickets is Mon 08 May 2017)
- Webinar, ,