There are a number of ways you can pay your membership subscription
Individual members can pay by direct debit from September 1st 2016
The CDI have now launched a brand new payment method for keeping your membership up to date. We can now accept annual direct debit payments to help ensure that you never miss a renewal. For an introductory six month period, we are offering a special rate of 12 months membership for £92 for anyone who signs up to an annual direct debit - you can sign up today and post-date your first payment, eg to April 1st 2017.
To take advantage of this new scheme:
- Email Sarah.Garratt@theCDI.net stating the date you wish the payment to start (this will normally be the first day in the month when your membership renewal is due)
- Complete the online mandate form, which is automatically sent to Sarah.
Please note that direct debit payments are only available as a single annual payment basis at this time and members will need to give three months' notice if they wish to cancel payment by direct debit.
From September 2016, QCG/D students will also be able to pay their membership and course fees to the CDI by means of two direct debit payments: £160 at the start of the course and a second payment of £160 in February.
Other Payment Methods
- Credit Card: Download, complete and return the Credit Card authorisation form to us. Alternatively we can take card payments over the telephone - please call: 01384 376464
- Cheque: made payable to the Career Development Institute. Please post your cheque to Career Development Institute, Ground Floor, Copthall House, 1 New Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 1PH
- BACS transfer: to the Career Development Institute at Lloyds Bank, Sort Code 30-98-21, Account 25337168
- Internet banking: Pay us direct from your PC if you are registered for internet banking with your bank. Please quote your invoice or membership number as the reference. CDI Bank details can be found at the bottom of this page, on any CDI invoice, or by calling 01384 376464.
If you are a new member there is a one-off £25 administration fee that will be invoiced with your annual membership fee.
Our payment terms are 30 days from the date of the invoice.
Please quote your membership number on any payment (eg in a BACS transaction reference box or on the back of your cheque) so that we can credit your account promptly. Remember that you can claim tax relief on your membership subscription - Tax Relief for Membership Fee
Career Development Institute Bank Details
Bank: Lloyds Bank
Sort Code: 30-98-21
Account No: 25337168
Account Name: Career Development Institute