There are a number of ways you can pay your membership subscription
The CDI have now launched a brand new payment method for keeping your membership up to date.
To take advantage of this new scheme:
- If you wish to pay in 3 Instalments of £36, totaling £108 for the year, please complete the online mandate form.
- If you wish to pay in 1 Instalment, totaling a discount rate of £92, please complete the online mandate form.
From September 2016, QCG/D students will also be able to pay their membership and course fees to the CDI by means of two direct debit payments: £160 at the start of the course and a second payment of £160 in February.
Other Payment Methods
- Credit Card: Download, complete and return the Credit Card authorisation form to us. Alternatively we can take card payments over the telephone - please call: 01384 376464
- Cheque: made payable to the Career Development Institute. Please post your cheque to Career Development Institute, Ground Floor, Copthall House, 1 New Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 1PH
- BACS transfer: to the Career Development Institute at Lloyds Bank, Sort Code 30-98-21, Account 25337168
- Internet banking: Pay us direct from your PC if you are registered for internet banking with your bank. Please quote your invoice or membership number as the reference. CDI Bank details can be found at the bottom of this page, on any CDI invoice, or by calling 01384 376464.
If you are a new member there is a one-off £25 administration fee that will be invoiced with your annual membership fee.
Our payment terms are 30 days from the date of the invoice.
Please quote your membership number on any payment (eg in a BACS transaction reference box or on the back of your cheque) so that we can credit your account promptly. Remember that you can claim tax relief on your membership subscription - Tax Relief for Membership Fee
Career Development Institute Bank Details
Bank: Lloyds Bank
Sort Code: 30-98-21
Account No: 25337168
Account Name: Career Development Institute
If you have any questions regarding paying for your membership, please contact Sarah Garratt on 01384 445630 or email email@example.com