The fourth AGM of the CDI will take place on Tuesday 22 November 2016
in: Room B201, SOAS, University of London, Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London WC1H 0XG
The Board and voting members will attend
The agenda and supporting papers can be accessed below:
- Appointments, Resignations and Deaths
- Minutes of the EGM held on Monday 11th May 2015
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 9th November 2015
- Report of the Professional Standards Committee
- Annual Report for Year 2015-2016
- CDI Final Draft Accounts for 2014/15
- CDI Final Draft Accounts for 2015/16
The AGM is an open meeting but space for the attendance of non-voting members is limited. Please let the Honorary Secretary know if you wish to attend the meeting or send your apologies to: email@example.com by Friday18th November.
Additional Open Meetings
We want to engage with and share information on our achievements and performance for the financial year April 2015- March 16 with the whole membership and to this end there will be two additional meetings:
1. A virtual open meeting to be chaired by President Virginia Isaac, with the annual report and financial statements presented by the CE Jan Ellis, on Friday 16 December 2016 at 13.30. Please register your attendance through the training and events section of the website so that you can be sent the necessary weblink to join the meeting.
2. An open meeting on Thursday 9 March 2017 at the National Career Guidance Show event in Leeds.