Career Matters is the professional magazine for members of the Career Development Institute
The magazine is distributed four times a year to our entire membership, a list of almost 4,500 individuals and organisations across the UK
Our members are the qualified experts in offering careers education, information, advice, guidance and coaching to individuals of all ages about learning opportunities, gaining skills and the labour market – they provide a link to millions of people making imminent career and training decisions.
Career Matters is packed with news affecting all types of career development professionals; it features the latest debates in careers and education; profiles and feature articles; best practice; occupational information; LMI and resources reviews. Career Matters offers you a unique opportunity to reach and influence the people who drive this profession forward.
- An effective way to reach thousands of career development professionals
- CM is regarded as an essential reference document – so advertisements have a long shelf life
- Supported by CDI conferences, events and emails
- Contains thoroughly researched, impartial, quality features, informing and equipping members in their diverse roles
- Eagerly anticipated by members and read widely by professionals in the career development sector
- Outstanding value for money
For full information on advertising opportunities and rates download the CM rate card