Portico – advertise a job or tender vacancy
Portico is the new jobs board dedicated to the career development sector - it has been key recruitment brand for vacancies in this sector since the 1980s and remains the first port of call for major career development providers, schools and colleges, indeed any organisation wishing to appoint a careers professional
In February 2015, the CDI launched the brand new Portico jobs board - the first ever jobs board dedicated to the sector - which replaced the original Portico web page on the CDI website. The Portico jobs board - http://jobs.thecdi.net allows users to search by keyword, filter by region or job title and upload CVs. As the site is linked to aggregator Indeed, the jobs board now shows all vacancies which have come directly to the CDI and also any relevant jobs imported from Indeed. The site now advertises around 100 or so vacancies at any one time, cutting the time jobseekers need to spend trawling to various jobs sites.
With prices starting from just £149, we offer a competitive range of pricing options to suit all types of clients, from organisations wishing to advertise a single position, to agencies requiring a new advert every month.
Your vacancy will be placed on the Portico web page within 24 hours of us receiving the advert and will also be sent to all CDI members on the weekly job vacancies email.
Single-Week advertisement- £149/£199 + VAT (member/non-member rate)
- Primarily for advertisements with a short deadline, last minute advertisement of events, or for extensions to closing dates, the single-week advertisement remains on the Portico jobs board for 7 days.
Fortnight advertisement- £259/£309 + VAT (member/non-member rate)
- Primarily for advertisements with a short deadline, or the advertisement of events, the fortnight advertisement remains on the Portico web space for 14 days.
Single-Month advertisement- £395/£455 + VAT (member/non-member rate)
- Your advertisement remains on the Portico webspace until the closing date or for one month, whichever is sooner.
For a small extra charge advertisers can also choose to pin their vacancy to the top of the job search results or to advertise their logo on the home page of the jobs board
Unlimited Packages of 3, 6 or 12 months
- Used to advertise a new vacancy each month, or to advertise ongoing vacancies.
- These packages represent a considerable saving on the normal monthly equivalent
To book visit http://jobs.thecdi.net
For further enquiries or to discuss package deals please contact Rachael Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01384 445 627
Guidelines for Advertisers - IMPORTANT
- All adverts to be uploaded onto http://jobs.thecdi.net, if you need any help uploading your vacancy contact email@example.com
- Your advertisement remains live on the site until the end of the 7, 14 or 30 day period
- A weekly email* is sent to our entire membership base advertising your vacancy, included in the price
- Portico offers 10% Agency Commission
- Portico rate card
- If you are VAT exempt, please ensure your exemption certificate is sent to the CDI
* To get your advert into the Portico weekly email, please ensure your advert is uploaded before 10:00am on the Wednesday. If you anticipate your advert to arrive later on the Wednesday, and still wish it to get into the weekly email, please contact Dan Hope firstname.lastname@example.org to make further arrangements.